We wanted to take the time to update all our wonderful clients about some important changes here at Small Animal Hospital. Our goal is to limit the impact of COVID-19 while remaining OPEN to serve the community. Effective Monday, March 23rd, we have moved to Curbside Concierge ONLY. Our office doors will be closed and clients are no longer permitted into the office. We want to protect both the health of our staff and our clients as best as possible while still being available to assist you with your pet care needs.
What does this mean?
- Concierge Service for clients: dropoff and pickup
- Pet Parents to wait in the car during appointment
- Consultation and discussion of treatment options via phone
- Payment via phone
- Boarding remains open
- All forms will be emailed and completed online
Our clinic will remain OPEN during our normal business hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am-5:30pm
- We are currently seeing both healthy and sick pets as well as performing necessary surgical procedures.
How do I pick up my Prescriptions and Pet Food Refills?
- Call us to order prescription refills and pet food and we will deliver to your vehicle in our parking lot.
We appreciate all of your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
The Small Animal Hospital Team